Think BIG MindSet (with Michael Port)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
During this episode, I interviewed my mentor Michael Port about the Think BIG MindSet.
Michael Port has been called an “uncommonly honest author” by the Boston Globe, and a “marketing guru” by The Wall Street Journal. He has written 5 bestselling books including Book Yourself Solid, Beyond Booked Solid, The Contrarian Effect, the New York Times Bestseller, The Think Big Manifesto, and Book Yourself Solid Illustrated Edition.
He is also known as “The guy to call when you are tired of thinking small.”
In fact, everything he does is inspired by thinking big about who you are and what you offer the world. Thus Michael is the ideal person to speak about this topic.
In this interview we speak about:
- How to become aware if we are thinking small or thinking big, and if we are going for approval or results
- Non-geeky approaches to Social Media and Marketing
- Types of balance that go beyond life and work
- How to make the Mindset shift to start to play big
- The concept that all the world is a stage
- How to claim who we want to become
- Different roles we play in our lives
- How to plan the New Year
Links referred to:
Please rate and especially write a review in iTunes.