In this episode, I have the pleasure to interview Rohit Bhargava, author of five best selling business books including Likeonomics and his most recent one called
Non-Obvious: How to think Different, Curate Ideas and Predict the Future.
He had me at “how to think different”, because to have this skill is a wonderful way to give our mindsets a workout and open the doors to new possibilities.
In our conversation we discussed:
– Why it is misleading to think that industry experts are the best one to predict trends
– How curation is the ultimate method of transforming noise into meaning
– The Curator’s Mindset (Being Curious, Observant, Fickle, Thoughtful, Elegant)
– How to foresee a trend that will last
– New to audible.com? You can download for free the Audio Edition of Likeonomics at http://mindset.zone/audiobooks
– http://nonobviousbook.com – Get excerpt of Non-Obvious and a summary of all 15 trends from the 2015 Non-Obvious Trend Report