Focus To Succeed (with Omar Zenhom)
By: Ana Melikian | Posted in: Podcast Episodes | Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 11:25pm
In this episode, I interviewed a fellow podcaster – Omar Zenhom.
Omar is the Co-Founder of Business Republic, where he, and his partner Nicole Baldinu, started an alternative business education program called The $100 MBA – a culmination of his years in business and education. They also offer daily, free 10-minute business lessons with their podcast The $100 MBA Show, that I highly recommend you subscribe to.
In our conversation we spoke about:
- Mindset shifts necessary to keep our focus to succeed
- “Focus” as the most important word in business and success in general
- Why it’s so difficult for most people to be focused
- Fear of failure and being overwhelmed
- How to avoid being overwhelmed
- Image of the electrical bulb and the laser beam
- Suspend disbelief in order to focus
- F.O.C.U.S – Follow One Course Until Success
- How do we know we are on the right “Course”
- How to readjust your focus
- How to reframe the failure experience
- Go for No!
- Shut off distractions
- The Rule of Fives
- Importance of saying “No”
- How to get back on track
- And much more…
Love to hear your comments.
Episode 3 – Failure and The Way to Success