“It’s these magic moments that drop in and say, ‘It’s time to go left now.’” — Irma Jennings
I had the pleasure of sitting down with Irma Jennings, an INCH, Holistic Bone Coach, who went from the boardroom on Wall Street to the cutting board in her kitchen to pursue her true passion, Food for Healthy Bones®.
- Tackling Wall Street
- Handling the messiness of change
- The power of resilience
“Not everybody is willing to do that work, but until we really stand for ourselves and for what is real-unconditional love-all the other changes will be very hard-pressed to stick.” — Clementina Esposito
I had the joy of sitting down with Clementina Esposito, founder of The Clementina Collective, where no one writes alone. She teaches Authors and Entrepreneurs at the intersection of business, health, and spirituality to find their voice and speak their truth.
- How inequality breeds insecurity
- The ripple effects of repressed self-expression
- The importance of patience and acceptance
“We can always see things in different perspectives. What is the perspective that we can use to be helpful for us at this moment?” – Ana Melikian
- Choosing happiness instead of pursuing it
- Understanding toxic positivity
- Why mindset alone is not enough
“The better we understand each other, the better we all are in moving forward in our lives.” – Tamer Elnoury
I was honored to speak with Tamer Elnoury, New York Times Bestselling Author. Tamer started his law enforcement career as an undercover narcotics cop and transitioned into an FBI undercover counterterrorism agent following 9/11. Because of this work, he’s developed a thorough understanding of the human condition and what makes for a genuine connection.
With his unique perspective and background in dealing with heinous people and events, Tamer has much to contribute to the improvement of business operations and how we connect.
- How human connection drives authentic results
- Defining great leadership in the workplace
- The importance of self-care in all professions
“You can’t grow your business without growing yourself.” – Flip Brown
I had the opportunity to speak with Flip Brown, founder of Business Culture Consultants – certified B Corp since 2012. Flip’s work is based on the belief that our work can serve to unlock our human potential and produce greater meaning and fulfillment.
- Defining supportive confrontation
- Why confrontation can be positive
- What people look for within business culture
“Life is two days, and the first we spend waking up.” – Ana Melikian, Ph.D.
I had the opportunity to be interviewed by Tommy Acierno, Lead Trainer for the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC).
- The influence of mindsets
- Aligning mindsets with sound strategy and concrete actions
- What it means to wake up in life
“For me, there was no option of ‘Can I? Should I?’ I just did it.” – Izabela Lundberg
I sat down with Izabela Lundberg, host of the Legacy Leaders Show, a top-rated global business and entrepreneurship podcast offering real and raw business, sport, and life lessons with practical advice for current and upcoming leaders.
Izabela's superpower is working with leaders and organizations ready to disrupt the status quo, take risks, and lead like a champion while solving, transforming, and accelerating the expansion and growth of their teams and organizations.
- The power of following your instincts
- Embracing change
- Examining your fear
“Authentic optimism is a deep-seated mindset and a daily practice.” – Janice Perkins
I had a delightful conversation with Janice Perkins, MBA, an international speaker, trainer, and leadership coach.
Janice is a Leadership Warrior who liberates hope-inspired capacity for individuals, teams, and organizations. She has devoted her life to empowering others in the art of authentic optimism.
- How hope supports optimism
- Building authentic positivity and hope
- Rising above traumas
“The antidote is action.” – Dr. Libba Pinchot
I had the pleasure of speaking with Dr. Libba Pinchot, a nationally recognized expert in helping leaders achieve triple bottom line success through widespread innovation and intrapreneurial engagement.
Dr. Pinchot specializes in creating organizational transformations designed to spread throughout the company, the supply chain, and beyond.
- How cultivating innovation can save company cultures
- Why the innovation mindset resides beyond the individual
- The definition of integrity & how it relates to the great resignation
“My intent is not to shame or blame. My intent is to create awareness.” – CB Bowman
I had the joy of interviewing CB Bowman-Ottomanelli, MBA, author, speaker, and host of the Courage: To Leap & Lead podcast. She is also the founder of ACEC – Association of Corporate Executive Coaches.
CB helps executives and entrepreneurs tackle complex problems with simple solutions by viewing failure as success and using courage as a daily driver.
- Redefining courage as microcourage™
- Different environments that require courage
- The importance of being aware of how your actions affect others