Focus To Succeed with Omar Zenhom
“It's important for you to get used to the idea that it's very hard to do well at something if you spread yourself too thin.” — Omar Zenhom
I had the pleasure of sitting down with Omar Zenhom, Co-Founder of Business Republic, where he—and his partner Nicole Baldinu—started an alternative business education program called The $100 MBA—a culmination of his years in business and education.
- Focus culture over hustle culture
- Embracing the process
- Tips for staying focused
A Path to Strategic Breakthroughs in Career and Business with Pati Froyo
“The right questions open an environment and culture of discovery, trust, and collaboration. Through this culture, inclusivity happens.” – Pati Froyo
I had the pleasure of speaking with Pati Froyo, a speaker, executive coach, and intercultural leadership consultant dedicated to helping leaders create strategic breakthroughs in their careers and business.
- How our mindset can enable or derail our careers and lives
- Recognizing leaders’ confirmation and cognitive biases
- Practicing intentional curiosity
Use STRESS to Your Advantage with Barry Shore
“STRESS means ‘stomach-turning reality, enabling self-success.’ Choice, not chance, determines your destiny. How you choose to respond to any given situation will help determine it.” – Barry Shore
I had the pleasure of speaking with Barry Shore, a mental wellness advocate, philanthropist, multi-patent-holding entrepreneur, speaker, and “Ambassador of JOY.” Barry is the author of The Joy of Living: How to Slay Stress and Be Happy and the host of The JOY of LIVING Podcast.
- The three fundamentals of life
- Using STRESS for success
- Practical tips for cultivating JOY
Human-Centered Innovation with Sue Bevan Baggott
“If you don’t spend enough time having experiences with people in the context of their lives, you don’t get an opportunity to go deeper and understand their true desires, motivations, and values.” – Sue Bevan Baggott
I had the chance to sit down with Sue Bevan Baggott, a speaker, strategy and innovation leader, angel impact investor, and board member with a proven track record of uncovering deep human insights that lead to impactful innovations and breakthrough business results.
- Why organizations need to start with empathy when innovating
- The three core dimensions of successful innovation
- How leaders can nurture innovation in their companies
Play the Meta-Game with Steven Feinberg
“When confronted by uncertainty, first adapters win not by pushing harder with willpower, but by unlocking the game of patterns.” – Steven Feinberg
I had the pleasure of speaking with Steven Feinberg,Ph.D., a NeuroStrategist and executive coach. The leading authority on applying NeuroStrategy and unlocking the game of patterns, Steven has been working with entrepreneurs and organizations to strive for exceptionality.
- What it means to be a first adapter
- How to practice pattern busting
- Why we get stuck in solving problems
Everything Is Connected with Neil Redding
“There is a fundamental way in which the world is connected, even if we don’t understand it intuitively.” – Neil Redding
I sat down with Neil Redding, speaker, author, and the Founder and CEO of Redding Futures, a boutique consultancy that enables brands and businesses to powerfully engage with the Near Future.
- The importance of recognizing connections
- Recognizing the essentialism of connection
- The power of language for fostering connection
Get Out of the Roundabouts of Life with Deborah Johnson
“You’ve got to be able to do the work, get the perspective you need, understand where your position, perspective, and purpose is.” — Deborah Johnson
I spoke with Deborah Johnson, M.A., an international, award-winning musician, author, and keynote speaker. Her career in the entertainment industry spans over 20 years, during which she has written several albums, hundreds of songs, and three full-length musicals.
- How Deborah began her work in public speaking
- The three core elements of life’s roundabout
- The power of purpose over procrastination
Redefining Success with Sue Guiher
“There’s this definition of success that we feel like we have to live up to, and we forget that we need to live according to what we want and what makes us happy and fulfilled.” — Sue Guiher
I had the pleasure of speaking with Sue Guiher, a coach, and consultant on a mission to change how society defines success so that we can create more happiness and fulfillment in our work and businesses.
- Recognizing the ‘success bully’
- Defining success for ourselves
- Aligning the oxygen, the lens, and the anchor
Leap Into Your Best Self with Katie Peuvrelle
“Listen to the still quiet voice in our mind.” — Katie Peuvrelle
I had the opportunity to sit down with Katie Peuvrelle, masterful high-performance coach and author of Leap: Own Your Excellence and Engage Your Best Self in Business, Sports, the Arts & Life.
Katie is passionate about elevating leaders, founders, and athletes to the next level in their careers and capabilities.
- Leaping and leveling up mindsets
- Holding onto fundamental values
- Intuition as a physical sensation
Essentialism and the Power of Prioritization with Greg McKeown
“There's only really two kinds of people. The first type of people are people who are lost, and the second kind of people are the people who know they are lost.” – Greg McKeown
I had the opportunity to sit down with Greg McKeown, CEO of McKeown Inc., and bestselling author of Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less.
- Essentialism and hearing through the noise of daily life
- The power of prioritization
- The key distinction between the non-essentialist and the essentialist