Working with Michael Port is always an extraordinary experience!
I treasure the opportunity to facilitate some of the Book Yourself Solid School of Coach Training Weekly Coaching Success Sessions.
The last one was:
How to Collect Testimonials to Book Yourself Solid
I spoke about:
– The power of specific testimonials as credibility builders
– The best time to ask for a testimonial
– The most effective practices to get impactful testimonials
TWO Structures to Generate Powerful Testimonials:
STRUCTURE ONE: C.A.R. 3-Part Structure
Ask your clients to reply the following questions:
C for Challenge:
– What particular challenge were you dealing with that led you to signup to my services?
A for Answer:
– What was the answer or inspiration you discovered that started to turn things around?
R for Results:
– What were the specific results? (i.e., How is your life or business different now because of what you learned and implemented from my services?)
STRUCTURE TWO: OFF3R+ (developed by Jeff Moore):
Ask these specific questions:
Think OFF3R+ to recall these questions.
You can see examples of this on Jeff Moore website: mooreimpact.com
Love to hear your comments and questions 🙂
By Ana Melikian, PhD, BCC, ACC
Elite-level Book Yourself Solid Coach