How to Be Flexible & Resilient
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Vered Kogan interviews Ana Melikian, Ph.D.
“Try not run to fix it. Listen. Ask questions. Be more coach like.”
In this episode, we are rebroadcasting a conversation where Vered Kogan interviews Ana Melikian, Ph.D., the host of the Mindset Zone podcast. Vered starts by asking Ana about her professional background and hobbies, and then they quickly dive into the mindset topic that both are passionate about. Ana starts by explaining how she defines mindsets. She goes on to explain her conceptual model that sees mindsets as one side of a triangle, that is complemented by the other two sides, strategy, and implementation. They explore how mindsets can help us to be more flexible and resilient.
This Week on The Mindset Zone:
- What is mindset?
- Ana’s triangle model.
- Importance of actions to change our mindsets.
- The importance of mindset in crisis and change challenges such as the COVID19.
- Viktor Frankl's role model for searching for meaning.
- Practical examples of how to exercise our mindsets
- Tips for unfocusing after work, and why it’s different for everybody
- The importance of gratitude
About Vered Kogan:
Vered Kogan is an extraordinary coach and speaker who focuses on helping entrepreneurs, organizations, and individuals tap into the power of human performance and potential. Today’s conversation originally aired on her podcast, The Mindset Game.
Resources from this Episode:
- Connect with Vered Kogan: Website | LinkedIn | Podcast
- The Mindset Game Podcast