Success is Easy with Debbie Allen
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
“Every business I’ve ever started, I knew nothing about…it just shows, if you’re passionate about wanting to learn something, you can learn it.”
Today, Debbie joins me to share her story. She talks about the importance of the learning journey, shares why she moved from entrepreneurship to coaching and mentoring and notes the importance of putting one foot in front of the other.
She discusses why she decided to write her most recent book, explaining why success is easy and noting that all you need to do to succeed is be willing to learn.
She emphasizes the power of coaches and mentors, and we discuss growth mindset. She notes the importance of having a backup plan, explains why failure is a lesson, defines success, and shares how to know if you’re on the wrong path.
This Week on The Mindset Zone:
- The need for a sharp mindset
- The importance of putting one foot in front of the other
- The power of coaches and mentors
- Growth mindset
- The importance of backup plans
- Failing forward
- Why it shouldn’t be hard to be successful
- How to know when it’s time to switch gears
Debbie Allen was an entrepreneur at 19, and over the course of her career, she has built and sold several billion-dollar businesses. She is an accomplished speaker and the author of nine books, her latest being Success Is Easy: Shameless, No-nonsense Strategies to Win in Business.
Resources from this Episode:
- Connect with Debbie Allen: Website | LinkedIn
- Debbie's book: Success Is Easy: Shameless, No-nonsense Strategies to Win in Business by Debbie Allen