The Business Case for Green-buildings with Carolyn Pistone
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
“Business can be done profitably – for ourselves and for our clients – and it can also benefit the community, humanity, and the planet.”
Carolyn joins me today to discuss how organizations can benefit from using commercial green buildings. We discuss how people today have disassociated themselves from nature and the environment and how commerce has become more important to us than the future of our planet.
We discuss the vast opportunities available for creating a positive impact on the world within the commercial real estate industry. We discuss Carolyn’s mission to educate business owners on ways they can continue to build a profitable business while benefiting the planet and how using commercial green buildings can create a ripple effect on communities, people, and the Earth.
We also share a few simple ways homeowners can positively impact the environment and how individuals can create the most impact by making more eco-conscious buying decisions.
This week on The Mindset Zone:
- How society has placed a higher priority on commerce than the health and sustainability of our planet
- How Carolyn is using her business as a force for good
- Opportunities to create a positive impact on the world within the commercial real estate industry
- Understanding green buildings
- The ripple effect of commercial green buildings
- The challenges Carolyn faces when discussing green energy buildings with businesses and organizations
- How homeowners can apply green energy and green building principles to create a positive impact on the environment
- Voting with our dollars by making eco-conscious buying decisions
Carolyn Pistone is the President and Managing Director of Clear Blue Commercial, a full-service company dedicated to providing holistic and sustainable approaches to all aspects of the life of a property. Her company has the B Corp Certification by B Lab. Carolyn is also a proud REALTOR®, EcoBroker®, and Certified Green Building Professional®. As a committed Earthling, she is dedicated to saving the planet through her business and real estate license. Her experience as a realtor and green building professional has led her to work toward building a thriving, supportive, innovative, and collaborative environment for clients, vendors, and team members as well as the planet.
Mulchstock 2015 – The Largest Peaceful Lawn Transformation on Record!
Connect with Carolyn Pistone:
- Clear Blue Commercial
- Clear Blue Commercial on LinkedIn
- Clear Blue Commercial on YouTube
- Clear Blue Commercial on Facebook
- Clear Blue Commercial on Twitter
- Carolyn Pistone on LinkedIn