Acting is symbiotic with human life, culture, and how we interact with others.”
– Darrell Stern
I had the delight of speaking with Darrell Stern, who is known as the digital marketing Jedi, supporting experts, speakers, and authors to create impactful, emotionally driven video marketing and beyond. He has 30 years of experience in digital marketing and is a master storyteller.
- Thriving through loss and unlocking talents
- The relationship between acting and authenticity
- Transforming challenges into strengths and assets
It’s a miracle that we are here—that we are curious beings who want to learn and expand possibilities for ourselves, for the ones around us, for the world, and for the universe.”– Ana Melikian
People have wondered at the vastness of space for generations, theorizing what could be out there, who could be out there, and what that would mean for us. Exploration runs thick in our waters. Today, we look at a company that’s taking those questions seriously.
- LifeShip’s mission to launch DNA to the moon
- Why send our DNA to the moon?
- The message I’d want to send out to the universe
If you can see the space between stimulus and response, you start having the power to choose your response. This is the core of self-leadership and your self-development
– Ana Melikian
Today I delve into the modern wilderness of stressors and stress and why completing stress responses is key to achieving clearer thinking.
- The difference between stress and stressors
- Completing our stress response without getting stuck in the stress cycle
- Seeing the space between stressor and stress response
We can certainly learn how to be more efficient, how to be in high-performance, how to make a bigger positive impact, and still have the energy to enjoy the fruits of our labor—and that is really important.Ana Melikian
Today I dive into a much buzzed-about topic: Burnout, and the multiple dimensions attached to the word. How can we address such a prevalent issue in a way that helps us engage more fully with our lives?
- What is burnout?
- Measuring burnout and your burnout profile
- Burnout red flags to watch out for
“We need to up our game, think differently, and expand our horizons. Elevating our consciousness and becoming better humans, loving more, taking care of our environment—that’s what represents the best you.” – Bernardo Moya
Born in London and raised in Spain, Moya merges his entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for human potential. He's also the author of several books, including The Question: Find Your True Purpose and A Man Evolving: Confessions about Monogamy, passion, and broken hearts.
- Exploring personal development beyond its application in sales and business
- The secrets of personal development success
- Staying the course with self-development amid an accelerated world
“Learning to tap into human potential by working smarter and not harder allowed me to achieve my goals without waking up tired every day. I could enjoy life and my family—travel and exercise more.” – Ana Melikian
- How having dyslexia led me to develop a work ethic I’m proud of
- How I learned to work smarter and not harder
- Looking at human potential from a different perspective
“It takes a team, a village, a nation to move this needle of building more housing and getting individuals out of homeless shelters into stable housing.” – Jenna Juniper
I had the delight of speaking with Jenna Juniper, the CEO at housing consultants of America, a consulting and training company focused on affordable housing. She has successfully partnered developers with nonprofits, implementing and sustaining critical and supportive services on low-income properties across the nation.
“Wine, when aged, is way more expensive. We value antiques because they represent a different age and tell a different story. Why don’t we apply the same thing to people?” – Phyllis Ayman
I had the pleasure of speaking with Phyllis Ayman, a Wall Street Journal and USA Today best-selling author. She is also a speaker, trainer, and host of the Senior Straight Talk podcast. She is also a speech and language pathologist with over 40 years of experience working with families in long-term care.
- Overcoming the Western World’s ageist mindset
- What brought Phyllis to where she is today
- Taking responsibility for maintaining vitality
“If you have no idea who you are, then you haven’t been the best you. Work hard and make up for the time and become the best you.” – David Richman
I had the pleasure of speaking with David Richman, a speaker, consultant, and the author of several books, including Cycle of Lives: 15 People’s Stories, 5000 Miles, and a Journey Through the Emotional Chaos of Cancer.
- David’s transformation from being an overweight smoker to an Ironman ultramarathoner
- Why we need to transform psychologically as well as physically
- Navigating transformation amid trauma
“We have to start from the inside out because that’s where we have the power and control over our own lives. We have to drive our own bus. That’s where it begins.” – Tammy Gooler Loeb
I had the privilege of speaking with Tammy Gooler Loeb, a career and executive coach helping people pursue meaningful and fulfilling work. She also hosts the Work from the Inside Out podcast and is the author of Work from the Inside Out: Break Through Nine Common Obstacles and Design a Career That Fulfills You.
- Common uncertainties people experience when making transitions in their lives or careers
- The complexity of career fulfillment and satisfaction
- How fear can prevent us from making changes in our lives and careers