Life is Two Days…
Tommy Acierno Interviews Ana Melikian, Ph.D.
“Life is two days, and the first we spend waking up.”
Ana Melikian, Ph.D.
In this rebroadcasted episode, Tommy and I have a conversation about how our mindsets influence our relationships, career, and success. We note that to create real, sustainable, and lasting change, it’s up to us to align our mindsets with a sound strategy and take actions to implement it.
We note a line from a Portuguese song, discussing what it means to wake up, why we have multiple “wake-ups” in our life, and what to do about it.
This Week on The Mindset Zone:
- The influence of mindsets on relationships, careers, and successes.
- Aligning mindsets with sound strategy and concrete actions.
- What it means to wake up in life.
About Tommy Acierno:
After 12 years working and leading teams at companies like Google and Trimble, Tommy Acierno created a unique private coaching practice focused on helping successful professionals experience deep fulfillment in their careers, relationships, and spirituality. He is also a Lead Trainer for the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC).
Resources from this Episode:
Related Mindset Zone episodes:
- Life is two days, and the first we spend waking up
- Mindset Limitations: Pursuing Happiness
- The Other Side of Mindset Limitations