Use STRESS to Your Advantage with Barry Shore
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
“STRESS means ‘stomach-turning reality, enabling self-success.’ Choice, not chance, determines your destiny. How you choose to respond to any given situation will help determine it.”
Barry joins me today to discuss what STRESS means and how we can use it to our advantage. He reveals the gift of living a purpose-driven life and explains how to turn self-sabotage into self-success.
He outlines the three stressors of life and the essential principles of living joyfully. He offers advice to people who find themselves in a very dark place. Barry also highlights the power of making small perspective shifts, the impact of practicing breathing daily, and why we should all love dog POOP.
This week on The Mindset Zone:
- Barry’s background and what living a purpose-driven life gives you
- What it means to CREATE the world we live in
- The most searched-for word on the Internet before COVID-19
- The three stressors of life and how to use them to your advantage
- Turning self-sabotage into self-success
- Barry’s habit of swimming two miles a day
- Being an ambassador of JOY in the world
- What HOPE means and the two most powerful words in the English language
- Learning to love dog POOP
Barry Shore is a mental wellness advocate, philanthropist, multi-patent-holding entrepreneur, speaker, and “Ambassador of JOY.” Barry is the author of The Joy of Living: How to Slay Stress and Be Happy and the host of The JOY of LIVING Podcast. As an entrepreneur, he has founded several enterprises, including ChangeBowl—a revolutionary fundraising platform listed among Oprah’s Favorite Things in OMagazine—and the Keep Smiling movement.
Connect with Barry Shore:
- Barry Shore Website
- The Joy of Living Podcast
- Barry Shore on LinkedIn
- Barry Shore on Instagram
- Barry Shore on Facebook
- Barry Shore on Twitter
- Email: [email protected]