AI Disruption: Do You Have the Right Mindset?
In this episode, host Ana Melikian discusses the widespread impact and looming potential of artificial intelligence (AI) that is causing a fast-paced disruption.
She highlights the importance of adopting the right mindset to successfully navigate this AI disruption, moving from a reactive to a proactive mode, increasing self-awareness around thoughts, feelings, and behaviors related to AI.
Ana also brings attention to a provocative statement that half of AI researchers believe there's a significant chance human beings could go extinct due to our inability to control AI, highlighting the importance of learning and influencing AI policies and practices.
She wraps up by discussing the PIE Method™ (Pause, Increase self-awareness, Embrace experimentation) method to better approach AI.
Discover AI's potential benefits and risks, and learn how to adopt the right AI mindset.
Let's dive in!
This week on The Mindset Zone:
- 00:07 Introduction and Contact Information
- 00:54 AI Disruption and Its Prevalence
- 01:30 AI's Impact on Social Media and Communication
- 04:01 AI Revolution vs. AI Disruption
- 05:15 AI's Potential for Accelerated Change
- 05:24 The Importance of the Right Mindset
- 06:39 Facing Our Fears and Blind Spots
- 07:17 The AI Dilemma and Its Potential Risks
- 12:25 AI's Impact on Workforce and Professional Lives
- 14:03 Unlocking Human Potential in the Age of AI
- 14:19 The PIE Method and Embracing Experimentation
- 15:34 Conclusion and Further Resources
Meet Your Host:
Ana Melikian, Ph.D., advises leaders on how to amplify impact while avoiding burnout. She is passionate about teaching others how to unlock their human potential using simple and powerful approaches such as her P.I.E. method.
𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐭?
Set a time to speak with Ana HERE and learn about your (or your team's) burnout risk and how to enhance well-being, effectiveness, and teamwork!
The AI Dilemma by the Center for Humane Technology