Human Potential and Workplace Wellbeing: Fran Dean-Bishop interviews Ana Melikian, Ph.D.
In this episode, I join Fran Dean-Bishop to discuss human potential, burnout, and workplace wellbeing.
I spoke on the impact of systemic forces within our socio-political environment and how they can shape an organization’s culture and work ethos. The conversation also delved into tackling organizational burnout and advocating for proactive prevention by recognizing red flags.
We also emphasized the importance of rest, recovery, and restoration, and how measurement and management of these aspects can significantly contribute to personal and organizational wellbeing.
Let's dive in!
This week on The Mindset Zone:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 01:40 Understanding Human Potential
- 04:44 The Role of Connection in Human Potential
- 05:55 The Impact of Systemic Forces on Human Potential
- 07:12 The Role of Research in Understanding Human Potential
- 13:39 The Impact of Burnout on Human Potential
- 22:37 The Importance of Aligning Personal and Organizational Values
- 25:51 The Importance of Rest, Recovery, and Restoration
- 28:40 Conclusion
Fran Dean Bishop is an award-winning President and CEO for Aerobodies, Inc., a health and wellbeing corporate service provider. A renowned writer, speaker, coach and tech innovator, Fran founded Aerobodies, Inc. in 1997 as a provider of health management and business consulting services to private and public sector organizations. She is also the host of the “The Optimized Workplace” podcast.
Learn more about her work at:
*This episode is rebroadcast here at the MINDSET ZONE® with explicit consent from Fran Dean Bishop, the host of the “The Optimized Workplace” podcast.