Stickability: An Essential Mindset for Success with Greg S. Reid
If you surround yourself with the people who've actually done what everyone else is talking about, you cut your learning curve by 10 years.
– Greg S. Reid
In this episode, we have the privilege of welcoming Greg S. Reid, an acclaimed author, filmmaker, and keynote speaker. With over a hundred published books in 45 countries and recognition from Forbes and Entrepreneur Magazines, Greg is no stranger to success.
In our conversations, we dive into the topic of stickability, as inspired by his book of the same name. Greg shares with us the power of perseverance and flexibility as he recounts stories of incredible individuals who have overcome challenges to achieve their dreams.
Discover how Greg's own journey of stickability has shaped his path and learn practical strategies to stay focused on your goals amidst the ups and downs of life.
Get ready to be inspired and motivated as we delve into the mindset of stickability with Greg Reid. Let's dive in!
This week on The Mindset Zone:
- Influence of Napoleon Hill's concept of stickability from “Think and Grow Rich”
- The power of persevering through challenging times
- The correlation between stickability and flexibility
- Story of Truett Cathy, the founder of Chick-fil-A, and his approach to stickability and adapting to unexpected opportunities
- The importance of seeking the solution and opportunity in challenges
- Transition from being a people pleaser to being selective with commitments
- Clarity of goals and dreams as a guide for decision-making
- The value of seeking counsel from experienced and knowledgeable individuals
- Distinguishing between opinion and counsel
Meet the Guest:
For over 25 years, Greg has inspired millions of people to take personal responsibility to step into the potential of their greatness and, as such, his life of contribution has been recognized by government leaders, a foreign Princess, as well as luminaries in education, business, and industry.
Mr. Reid has been published in over 150 books, including 38 bestsellers in 45 languages. Titles such as Stickability: The Power of Perseverance; The Millionaire Mentor, and Three Feet from Gold: Turn Your Obstacles into Opportunities have inspired countless readers to understand that the most valuable lessons we learn are also the easiest ones to apply.
Greg Reid is known best for being Founder of Secret Knock, a Forbes and Inc. Magazine top-rated event focused on partnership, networking, and business development. He is the producer of the Oscar-qualified film, Wish Man, based on the creator of the Make A Wish Foundation, which is now streaming globally.
For his work in mentoring youth in his hometown of San Diego, Mr. Reid was honored by the White House, where a former President commended Greg for his work for positively working with youth through a local mentorship program. And if that is not enough, recently Greg was awarded an honorary PhD in literature and a star on the infamous Las Vegas Walk of Stars.
- Secret Knock
- Think and Grow Rich: Stickability, The Power of Perseverance by Greg S Reid and The Napoleon Hill Foundation
- Three Feet from Gold: Turn Your Obstacles into Opportunities! by Sharon L. Lechter, Greg S. Reid
- The Secret of Happiness Paperback – August 28, 2023 by Greg S. Reid