The RFactor, Relationships at Home and Work with Ken Ashby & Maris Segal
“We’re all connected as humanity. When we’re not in sync with ourselves, it’s difficult to create harmony and be in tune with everybody else.”
– Maris Segal
Ken and Maris join me today to discuss the four universal rhythms of relationships at home and work.
It’s all about, “Show up with respect, stand up and be responsible, reframe limiting beliefs, step forward with resilience.”
They also describe how anyone can increase awareness of their own limiting beliefs and highlight the importance of finding gratitude in every experience.
This week on The Mindset Zone:
- What working on mindset means to me
- The power of respect and its importance in relationships
- Why people are like musical instruments
- What it takes to create harmony in the world
- The rhythm of responsibility, knowing your core values, and communicating the “why”
- Reframing limiting beliefs and “FACE-ing” difficult, negative emotions
- Why limiting beliefs are like blindspots
- Persistence, commitment, and standing resilient against the waves of life
- The power of cultivating gratitude
Ken Ashby and Maris Segal are transformational coaches regarded as America’s Master Connectors. They are the authors of The RFactor: Discover the Universal Rhythms for Leading Prosperous Relationships. As individuals and business and life partners, Ken and Maris have worked across forty countries and served a spectrum of local and global leaders, brands, and policymakers. From boardrooms, Harvard, and The White House, they have worked with executives, entrepreneurs, celebrities, and rising leaders to identify and bring their professional, personal, and philanthropic vision to life.
Connect with Ken Ashby & Maris Segal:
- Segal Leadership Global
- The 4Gs Gratitude Practice
- Book: The RFactor: Discover the Universal Rhythms for Leading Prosperous Relationships
- Ken Ashby & Maris Segal on Instagram